Olivia Gardner's Blog

 Hello! my name is Olivia Gardner and I live in Juneau Alaska. I live with my parents, sister and our many pets. This is my first year of college and I am enjoying it so far. I plan to major in biology or health sciences to earn a degree in physical therapy. Some of my hobbies include playing the violin, figure skating, and sewing garments. 

I have played the violin for about 10 years and I absolutely love it. I enjoy attending symphony concerts here in Juneau. I had the honor of being invited to play with the adult symphony for their concert season this year, which I am very excited for. I also enjoy attending seasonal music venues such as folk festivals in the summer. I listen to a variety of music ranging from classical to alternative music and pop. 

Here are some of my favorite songs:

Adagio - YouTube 

The Lumineers - Cleopatra [Lyrics] - YouTube

Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On - YouTube

This is a picture from New Zealand that I find stunning




Comments

  1. The folk festival in Juneau is legendary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is gorgeous! Did you take it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juneau is such a beautiful place! I have many friends from there or close to it! I have also played violin for many years and fell in love with the sound! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to go to school down in Sitka, and went to visit Juneau that year they had the music fest! Absolutely gorgeous down there. Hope ya'll are staying safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Scars to Your Beautiful" A Musical Analysis Blog

Music and the Fictive Dream

Evolution of the violin